MV tube handlebar adapter extension 50 mm for Honda Deauville 700
The new tubular handlebar adapter for all 22 mm tubular handlebars improves the seating position on the Honda Deauville 700 by an optimal 50 mm.
- Our handlebar extension is with handlebar offset. The handlebars not only come 25 mm higher, but - which is particularly advantageous - also 50 mm closer.
- You thus achieve natural ergonomics for a healthier sitting position.
- You will clearly feel this advantage. No more unrelaxed arms stretched out wide. You simply sit comfortably on your motorbike and are no longer so moved up towards the tank, which is a great advantage for men. Tingling and falling asleep hands are now a thing of the past.
- The basic adapter is fixed with M8 screws and has an oblong hole with a centre distance of 31 mm - 39 mm. The set includes a brake line extension.
- For all motorbikes with 22 mm handlebars whose riders want to bring the handlebars even closer, we have our 70 mm version in our range.
- The conversion is quick and easy:
Dismantle the existing handlebar cups - (please make sure that the containers for brake and clutch fluid do not tilt too much!) - and insert the lower part of the MV adapter. Now place the handlebars in the new holders and fix them in place with the handlebar cups supplied. All the necessary screws are included with the conversion.
- The adapters fit all models with 22 mm handlebars and are available in silver anodised or black. Please select when ordering.
From now on you can order a NOT anodised sample to test the seating position with our handlebar adapters. To do this, you would only have to pay the outward and return shipping costs. After the test, send the non-anodised adapters back to us. If you decide to use the test version first, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and we will tell you everything else.
All MV articles have been mounted and tested on original motorbikes - without third-party conversions.