MV Adjustable Tube Handlebar Adapter and Handlebar Raiser for Honda Deauville 700
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 90000-deauville
- Worldwide shipping
- Own production and development
- By bikers - For bikers
MV Adjustable Tubular Handlebar Adapter and Handlebar Raiser for Honda Deauville 700.
Closer. Higher. Further. With the first adjustable Superbike tubular handlebar adapter with handlebar offset for 22mm handlebars.
WE SET THE STAND - Exclusive and original from MV-Motorrad.
With the adjustable tubular handlebar adapter from MV, we have succeeded in producing an adjustable adapter that fits almost all motorbikes with 22mm tubular handlebars produced in series from 1910 to the present and in the future. Tubular handlebars have existed since the series-produced motorbike came into existence. But so have different arm lengths. There are some "lucky" ones among us who just sit on the bike and say, "That fits!". But many also wish the handlebars were a little closer or perhaps a little higher.
Every motorcyclist knows the tension in the body and neck area caused by tense arm posture on longer rides. This problem, which is well known among racers, is often corrected by surgery. However, you are not allowed to ride for 2-3 months afterwards. No one needs to pretend: "I only have this today!". You will have these concerns every time you ride. As long as you are tense on the motorbike, you will not achieve a sense of well-being while riding.
We have now solved this problem for motorbikes with tubular handlebars.
- With the new development, no wish remains unfulfilled in terms of adjustability. A full 70 mm closer, higher or further clearance is now available.
- You thus achieve natural ergonomics for a more comfortable riding position.
- Thanks to the adjustment times of only approx. 2 minutes, the handlebars can be quickly adapted to the respective tour. Nothing now stands in the way of a motorway ride with a high handlebar position and subsequent sporty cornering in the mountains.
- The handlebar adapters are equipped with a strong milling knurl on the holding mandrel. This has enabled us to achieve extreme anti-twist protection, which is absolutely essential, especially during heavy braking manoeuvres.
- The unattractive appearance of the M8 screws in the clamping brackets have been designed in the MV clamping brackets in such a way that they are concealed from view.
- You can attach a ball for mounting your navigation device to the 22 mm tube handlebar adapter.
- The set includes a brake line extension.